Monday, June 29, 2009




kekeke...
happy moment always pass so fast....
hmm...after two days at ipoh,
felt dun wan come back kampar jor...
feel lazy to come back my busy life...
hahaha...
assignment...
class...
study...
discussion...
omg...suck...
saturday and sunday is the only day for me to relax...
i like to go back...
i miss my home...
my parents..
that for sure,is my boyfriend...
hahaha...
miss so much..
last week i go back ipoh for my new spec...
new spec...
after four year,finaly i change my spec...
becoz of some reason i change it...
this spec spend me bout rm4??
hmm...quite expensive nia...
is that sui for me??
nice??
hahaha...
now i can drive even at night....
hahaha...
i like this spec...
last saturday,i watch "transformer" wif my bf...
nice movie...for my opinion...
hahaha...
this is my first time saw so many people and
de popcorn also out of stock...
each time for 'transformer" movie all also full...
haha...
love the feel together wif him...
kekeke...

No comments:

Post a Comment