Tuesday, June 2, 2009


' Why do i have to be so SAD '
that is becouse i love you...
becouse i love you that why i be so sad...
today is second day we argue...
today whole day,my handphone didn appear his call or sms...
we agree to gift each other some silent moment...
again i feel dissapointed....
becouse someone who done wrong thing,
he didn mean to tam fan me....
it make me feel sad...
maybe i realy nothing for him...
maybe i dont have to be so sad...
since i control my emotion for few days...
i think continue after the few days,
i still can stand for it...
i will make myself become more brave n happy..
i dont wish my parents worry about me...
i still have my life to continue...
somemore i know he wont becouse of me,
gift up his entertain...
even argue with me he still will go out with friends...
so..maybe i should like him...
maybe after more few days,
i will back to my study life...
i have to prepare for it...
this time i will study hard...
i dont wish to let my parents dissapointed again...
this is my last chance...
i will appreciate...thank you GOD...
thank you to let me sad to make me become brave...
i should learn from this by now...
i should protect myself from the beginning...
maybe now wont so hurt...>.<
i hate myself...
i am a useless girlfriend...
(copy from old blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment