Wednesday, June 24, 2009


my busy life is started...
back to college life, i have to start to study hard...
add oil on my assignment...
but it seem i still very lazy to do it...
dun know why,
i feel i got a bit distance with study...
i dun even have idea on my assignment....
sometime cant concentrate when on class...
feel myself is useless...
like many thing that i haven done...
and very rush with my time...
dun have the energy to push me done everything....
i feel scare...i scare i will fail...
but this sem i promise i really try to study when i was free...
i try to force myself dont on de laptop...
try to less go out yumcha...
the time past too fast...
many thing that i haven done, is aready pass one day...
that was life....
time dont wait us...
everyday wake up in de morning...
sometime afternoon...
then attend the class...
finish class go back home..
then discussion with group members....
sometime was free....
then until midnite...go sleep...
like that...one day pass...
it was fast and dont realize...
sometime hope i can have more time to sleep,
and more time for myself....
thanks for my classmate n group members...
they always help me alot...
sometime i dont even have time spend to my dear...
sorry ya...
both of us also busy with our study...
sometime also dun have time to chat much with him...
miss him so much...
now we less meet....
less chat...
but i hope it dont affect our relationship...
we stil have saturday n sunday to meet....
but our time become less and less...
every week also wish to reach friday fast...
wish to go home...
everytime back to hometown...
then sunday dont wish to come back...
aikz....what a lazy girl...
kekeke...
but it feel good that have friends here...
haha...
pls 'lazy' far away from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment