Tuesday, June 2, 2009


what a lazy monday...kekeke...
i think many people also have a same thinking...
today wake up,i didn see any children again...
they move to another auntie house aready...
but they stil have thing leave at my house....
this moment i felt silent....
hahaha...today when to parade with my buddy (Karen)
we use about two hour walk the whole parade...
we didn see many people...we jz saw many worker....
haha...dont know why,i like to shopping with karen....
emm...maybe she will try clothes with me and gift me opinion...
we laugh at the fitting room....
we eat ice-cream together....
we eat fried fries together....
we chit chat about 8 po thing...
try clothes together...
felt comfortable shopping with her...
ahaha...
today is the first day my dear no need to work...
feel happy can see him on early time...
happy that he can spend his time to me...
happy that he was beside me...
feel safety when he was here....
thank you for always sayang me my dear...
thank you for always 'ti liang' me...
thank you for always 'qian jiu' me....
my heart there are a lot of thank you for becouse you are here....
even i didn tell out....
i hope you always beside me,then we will less argue...
i hope both of us will continue grow up together in every side
...


(this is copy from my old blog,coz i forgot my password..
i have to create a new blog...sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment