Wednesday, June 3, 2009


can you promise me...
dont break my heart again???
another chance i gift him...
hope he wont make me dissapointed again...
i hope he realy prove to me he was change...
haha...
finally i choose to create another new blog...
becouse...
i forgot my password...no matter how i try stil cannot sign in...
sad nia..so,i have no choice...
i really cant remember my password...
kekeke..paiseh...
hmm...dunno when i can go back kampar??!!
the class aready start,but i still haven receive my offer letter...
how am i follow the clas??
some they aready want start they assignment o...
i hope i can follow...i dont wan fail my diploma..
im very scare now...
can i follow the class??
can i join together with my classmate??
a lot of question in my heart...
but it since i haven ready for my study...
maybe i aready stp study for one year...
play until now no heart study aready...
kekeke...
but i will try my best...
hope everything is goin smooth..
everything will be fine...
everthing will be ok...

No comments:

Post a Comment