Wednesday, June 10, 2009

what a hot midnight!!
hot until i cannot sleep well...
hmmm....this few days the weather also like that...
it make us feel suffer...
even after bath,but still sweating...
lolz...
today is wednesday...
becouse now is midnight aready...
the third day that u back to kampar...
yesterday is my first day attend class...
emm...suddenly i have to know a lot of new student...
a new condition...
a new group....
a new lecturer...
a new life style...
everything like new to me...
lucky i still have friends accompany me...
i quite scare to be alone...
it dont make me feel good...
thank you for everyone who beside me...
include my boyfriend,classmate,roommate and some friends...
becouse of them,i dont feel lonely...
hehe..^^
after lazy for one year...
now back to study life...
is realy quite hard for me...
i scare i cannot follow the step...
but i will try my best to complete my assignment...
hope everything will be fine soon...
now every week,only saturday n sunday will be at ipoh...
miss home...
miss my bed...
kekekeke...
haiz...danish wireless is suck...
need to wait until midnight only can online..
boring...>.<
hope tomolo is a good day for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment