Tuesday, June 2, 2009


finaly my result come out la...
hehe...this time i pass my paper aready...
i can go back kampar continue my study life lu...
that was another new begining for me...
i will try my best to study this time...
becouse i aready waste one year...
if not, now i aready study year two la...
aready 20 year old but just start diploma year one...
i will work hard for it...
lucky mostly my friends who study diploma they oso can proceed to year two...
that was a two good news for me on this year...
firstly, i have to say thank you to my dear...
becouse in this year he is the one who support me...
he beside me when the time i was sad n dissapointed...
until today he stil was beside me...
that day after check my result,he also very 'gan jiong'...
thank you for support me all the time...
before my result, another person very gan jiong that is my sister...
she keep sms me ask me,did i check my result..
haha...
one day got three sms..thank you for so sayang me...^^
thank you for everyone who support me...
i hope i dont make them dissapointed again...
hehe...
thank you...
hmm...
sometime realy dont know why a guy must everyday hang out with friends??i
zit one day stay at home is a hard thing??
everytime tell him about this...
dun knw why i realy dont like he always go out..
his mum also want him stay at home more...
i aready tell him that why the reason his mum say like that...
but why cannot listen and remember it??
hard to do thid thing??
until now also dont know what im angry???
did he remember what i have say to him??
why he dont understand my meaning??
why every time when i want to treat him good,then he will 'foong xi' le???
why want to make me angry??
sigh...
hate this feel...
why until now he stil cannot understand what im thinking??
he tell me he will change,but why always jz 3min only??
why cannot be longer???
what he have prove to me???
haiz...
dont know what should i do...
who can teach me???
(copy from old blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment