Tuesday, June 2, 2009



today is my second time get hurt...
this time i dont think this is small matter...
it realy sad and hurt...
i dont know should i forgive u ornot...
why keep hurt me??
why keep lie to me??
why one time yao one time gam hurt me??
am i good to buli??
izit my love is not deserve for you??
or you think we been together more than one year,
so i will never break with u then u keep hurt me??
i have gift many chance to you,
but why dont appreciate it??
do you still want this relationship??
do you still want be together wif me??
do you still respect me n this relationship??
you have no responsibility on this relationship...
you dont appreciate my love,my chance,my trust...
what u have done to me??
is hurt...
dont you think about my feeling when u lie to me??
dont you think about my feeling when you close with other girls???
dont you think about my feeling when you have fun???
all this thing i have never think...
you always after do something only regret...
you always say you are not purpose to do that...
but you still do it...
dont you think what u have do will hurt me??
if dont want to hurt me then dont do that la...
i have been together with u more than one year...
you stil dont know what i dont like,what i like??
you always said that i am the most important for you,
but u never prove it...
and i dont think so...why??
becouse i think ur entertain is important than me...
you can lie to me becouse u go pub...
you can lie to me becouse of ur friends...
then where am i??
i think i am the last and less important for you...
why i always dont trust you??
try to think about it??
from the begining i trust u much...
but why dont??
becouse you lie to me...you use my trust lie to me...
then how am i goin to trust u again??
you know i hate people lie to me,but you stil lie to me..
what that mean??it mean you dont care my feeling...
but you since like dont think that you are wrong...
you stil loud to me...
and find reason to cover your wrong...
what kind of this people??
how am i goin together with you??
when you close with other girl have you think about me??
did i do this to you??
even in pub,i also didt do this to you...
but why must be like this??
you are the one who not respect this relationship...
i though i finaly found a guy who realy treat me well...
and we can have a long relationship...
but you make me dissapointed...
i though you are different,but
you have no different with other guys...
you aready not that guy that i know when begining...
or maybe i not worth that u love me...

(copy from old blog)


No comments:

Post a Comment