Sunday, July 12, 2009


sad sad sunday...
every week geh sunday also feel dun wan go back kampar...
so pity...
dun wan back to the busy life...
dun wan back to the stressful life...
but sometime is enjoy...
the only thing that is...
i miss my lover...
miss him when he was not beside me...
wish he will beside me always...
always miss him so much...
is not enough time for us...
but we have no choice...
hehehe...
but i dun care the distance...
i just care about you...
kekeke...
beside that i also will study hard in my study...
i wont let it effect my study...
i will try my best to not fail...
hahaha...
i hope u also...
we add oil together...
work hard for our future...
emm...izit i think too far???
wakaka...><
nw i will less update blog la...
becouse cannot online at kampar...
hehe...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment