Monday, July 20, 2009

last week sunday update blog until today only update...
aready one week...
what a busy week pass...
another busy week is waiting me...
sob sob...
this week, we're goin to present out game show...
a lot of thing haven done...
feel scare...
i pray that everything will goin smooth n fine...
kekeke...
actually, now i should at kampar...
if not go simpang pulai wasting my half hour to wait..
i might at kampar now...
wuwuwu...
this is a malu thing...
i though using simpang pulai highway to go back kampar...
but...at the end i didn't do it..
because i drive wrong road...
i drive to de road that back to ipoh...
omg...that time i was scare...
i dunno i should go back home or u turn continue back kampar...
but that time the sky aready dark...
then i call my dear...after hear his sound,i cant stop my tears...
and then i call my mum..
she ask me to come back...because it late...
how warm that someone care u alot...
how warm that my mum didn't scold me...
that is what i need...
this week i am goin attend a o'nite wif coursemate...
cant wait that date..
because alot of ppl will dress up themself to attend this dinner...
hope everything will be fine on that day...
and i can have a happy memory...
2molo morning,i have to start my journey on 7smthg...
i have to go sleep now...
goodnite..
wish me have a nice dream...
haha...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment