Thursday, February 11, 2010

what a hot wednesday...
aikzzz...
today busy whole afternoon again...
lap the window,lap the fan...
chinese new year is getting near...
few more day to go...
sure many people is waiting this holidays...
hahaha..
many people also wait this chance to meet frens and relatif..
chinese new year is the big celebration for chinese...
many people work at outside also will go back...
this should be happy holiday for everyone...
hmm..this let me think back...
last few year,every new year my mum sure make us very unhappy...
dun knw why,every time she also wan scold people...
that few year also make us very unhappy...
dun knw wat happen to her...
so emotion...
haiz...
dun knw why suddenly jznw yao scold me...
say me every night also go out...
swt...i aready help her do everything...
but she still scold me that i dunno automatic help her do thing...
i aready try my best to do what can i do...
i even let her sleep and i start do housework first...
also dunno need how only she will stop scold me like tht...
it really spoil my mood...
i do what she also got thing to say...
then wat should i do??
why cant she understand me???
why she always blamee on me???
i aready less meet him...why when he free also dont allow me go out??
why she cant open minded??
i aready 21 year old this year...
why every time when i sem break sure she will scold me??
why she dunno appreaciate wat i do??
no matter wat i do...
she always dunno appreaciate...
i dunno i can be patient until when...
im suffer to live like that...
she want freedom,i also want freedom...
why dont she think for me??
izit she will never wrong??
and all is my fault??
i really dunno how to face her..
or she want me whole sem break also stay at home??
she also cant do that...
wat she also can scold...
even i view ppl facebook she also scold..
i really dunno wat she thinking...
haiz...im very dissapointed...
go out with fren also scold...
then my life dont need frens lo??
dunno wat to say again...
aikzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment