Wednesday, February 10, 2010

tuesday again...
today wake up on 11am...
after eat the breakfast then start working...
haha..working???
help my mum make peanut cookies...
this year are not same with last year...
this year make for only as a gift for CNY...
last year we make for sell to help a church member which have cancer...
last year we make alot...
make until night...
but
this year dont want so mafan la...
hehe...
i like to eat my mum homemade peanut cookies...
it delicious than outside sell geh...
haha...but every year only have one chance to taste it...
it spend us a whole afternoon...
my mum and me also didn eat lunch...
can keep fit...
kekeke...
then night go pasar malam with joyi...
today should be go with him...
but at last,
cant make it again...concreate again...
sigh..i know he hate it...
but no choice la..
but he had promise me tomolo can finish work early
and hang out with me...
buy pant
buy clothes
do nail art
i hope is real and wont dissapoint me again...
please...
i hope tomolo is a nice day..
pray

No comments:

Post a Comment