Saturday, February 13, 2010

wat a hot day...
hmm...y every chinese new year also hot???
haiz...
i wish my living room can have a air-corn....
finally,today my sister cm back la...
this morning go visit my grandma,we call 'ah mah'
then go visit my dad..
after that my mum go back home to prepapre for lunch...
my grandpa and two aunties are here...
tomolo they will goin singapora...
this year chinese new year pass without them...
after having the lunch,
we went to jusco...
hahaha...
i stil own my sister a birthday present...
and she wanna buy a pair of shoe at vincci..
i though wanna buy too..
but no shoe that i like...
so nvm la..
hehe..
and now my mum is cooking for tonight 团圆饭
this year abit special...
we plan dont eat rice...
hahaha...
this year eat popiah,fried chicken wing,'yong dou fu'
hahahaha...
last night went pizza hut as a valentine dinner with him..
emm...he gift me a suprise...
he buy me the pant that i wanna buy...
act is quite suprise...
but...
the size not ngam...
omg...
how cm this is de second time u forgot my thing??
haiz...dunno wat to say...
then v rush before the shop close go back change...
then he also buy a pair of shoes for himselve...
anyway,
thank you for the valentine present..
happy valentine day and happy chinese new year

No comments:

Post a Comment