Monday, August 30, 2010

today monday....
since no need so early prepare for exam...
so take a rest~im lazy...
haha...long time didn long in my friendster...
so jz have a look on my previous comment...
suddenly my brain refresh alot my past tense..
refresh alot my memories thing..
refresh the thing had happen since i came to study...
after secondary school...i continue study on tarc college...
emm...i think kampar had give alot of memory to me...
alot sad,happy or even crazy action happen at here...
suddenly feel myself grow up alot...
i gain alot different experience in my life...
everything flash bk on my brain....
something remind me that de time pass very fast...
the time never stop for the moment that i like or i want...
all my experience i get it by using my time...
the people.the frens.the thing that past through my life...
i appreciate...and i keep it as my memory...
since i left my hometown and start my new life at kampar...
this is the place that i learn alot...
now....
i satisfied with my life...
i satisfied with my situation now..
i think i dont need change for this moment...
because i have YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment