Tuesday, August 3, 2010

haiz...wat happen to me today??
teeth pain since few days ago....
today morning my eye keep pain suddenly...
aspecially when look at bright thing...
omg...why?why?why??
what wrong to me??
this week is a busy week for me...
this all should not appear to me now...
im so suffer of it...
my eye every time pain also pain until tears drop...
what happen to my eye...it disturb me to do everything...
i cant c clear n dont even can open the eye...
haiz...God,please help me...
my teeth why pain again??
am i gonna lost this teeth??
will i have fake teeth??
omg...i dun wan...
bt if really need to,i also no choice...
feel sad...unhappy now...
why pain here pain there???
why suffer while im busy???
i HATE it...
dun know how to say the feeling...
really sad n moody while something disturbing u...
affect my daily activities...

No comments:

Post a Comment