Wednesday, August 10, 2011

♥ Memorable week
long time never update my blog already...
today after see my friend's blog i feel wanna write down my mood too...
his blog remind me a lot memories...
i stay kampar for almost 3 years...
although i had leave here for 1 year...
but i still come back to here...
everything start from zero...
from the first day i step to kampar...
i met new friends...
involve in different kind of event...
learn to live dependent
learn to take care myself...
learn to stay with each others...
learn to be involve into friends...
search for own gang....
learn from each others...
learn have my own life...
FRIEND appear in my daily life...
i met a lot different kind of friends...
some come and go past by my life...
some are jz hi and bye friends...
but there always a gang of friend that accompany past through alot things...
no matter happy or sad...
WE live together...
WE laugh together...
WE eat together...
WE back hometown together...
WE gossip together...
WE ban leng leng together...
WE hang out together...
WE study together...
this 2 n half years time most of time is spend with u all....
i am happy to have a gang of friends like YOU..
while reading his blog,it really touch my heart...
remind me everything in this 2 n half years...
our event...
our group assignment members...
our BBQ...
our Magazine...
our Farewell dinner...
Today is de last day of diploma study...
no matter how much u feel don't wanna let go but u have to..
because time pass without our notices...
all the thing that happen in my life will never be forgotten...
every friend have their own characteristic and
there are always a place in my heart for them....
WE still have long journey in our life....
i hope next time while we meet we still remember each others...
hope everyone get their wishes and their dream will come true...








♥i will MISS you all
it keep in my memory forever...

1 comment: