Wednesday, April 13, 2011

♥ Wednesday
Phew...beat down another paper...
now left P&P paper...
last subject...
Holiday....im comin....
wait me....hahahahaha...
recently de feeling of dislike study is getting stronger...
am i really not suitable for study...
but wat job i can get with jz holding a diploma cert??
hmmm....
stress of exam....
stress of listening coursemate discussing where they gonna further their studies...
i better run run run....
run to my Holiday
♥ Monday
next week...genting....i come again....
thank you mummy allow me go...
i wanna crazy with my kampar gang...
take alot of pics...
laugh together...
this will be a good memory for us...
really not willing to graduate...
but i hope i can graduate....
just not willing to leave with the ppls who always around me...
but we have to do so...
time always dont wait for u...
never waste our puberty...
we fight for our future...
finish blogging...heading to my bed...
this 2 days add on also didn sleep more than 8hours..
* nite * sweet dream to myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment