Monday, December 27, 2010

how dare u are...
dare to hurt me like that...
i will never forget about this...
this is the most worse memory that you give me...
you totally hurt me deeply...
i don't know how to forgive u...
i dont't know how am i gonna face u....
hmm...once again u spoil ur image in my heart...
totally disappointed...
i really never think that u will treat me like that...
u not the one that i know from the begining...
suddenly i feel that i don't really know u...
im scared...
maybe he really not the right person which belong to me...
maybe v really not suitable for each other....
all the thing that i had done within this 3 year are wasted....
because what i get is such a heart broken treated..
i am so tired of it...
i wish i could let it go....
but i may not enough tough to do that...
GOD, please help me...
why he change become like that??
no reason make me feel confident to him again...
there are no trust between us anymore...
u should responsible with what u have done to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment