Saturday, November 21, 2009

a poor saturday...
one week pass aready la...
haiz...
next week test again...
hmmm....
busy on this few week..
many thing haven done yet...
aikzzz...
not in good mood...
why life must many thing happen??
u will never know what will happen on tomolo...
maybe is bad or maybe is good...
who will decide it???
GOD will do it...
GOD,
please give me happiness...
please give me peaceful...
please cheer me up...
please give me brightness...
i hope my everyday is going smooth....
can i??
can i have happiness in my everyday???
i think no...
if nothing happen in ur life,
its will never grow up...
why my mum dont allow me go out??
why she wan me accompany but leave me alone in house???
does't it fair??
hmm...
cant just let me have some freedom??
i need some own time to share with him...
but would u understand me??
i think never...
tomolo going back to my busy life...
next week, sis will come back...
miss her..
cant wait to meet her...^^
hope i can do well in my test...
and...take enough rest....

No comments:

Post a Comment